Sunday, June 5, 2016

More Paper Play

I've  been  very  busy  lately,  and  have  been  neglecting  my  blog  here--just  too much  stuff going  on.   It's  finally  summer  here  (forget  about  Spring--we  didn't  have  one),  so  I've  been  enjoying  the  beautiful  weather  here.   And  I  had  my  first  show  of  the  season  in  Harrisburg,  PA--


And,  I've  been  painting  a  lot  too--starting  with  my  warm  up  way--


......with  papers,  and  then  making  some  art--



.....just  a  little  bit  of  what's  been  going  on  around  here,  and  Summer  too!

2 comments:

jinxxxygirl said...

You did say how the craft show went??? Hope it went well ... I'm sure it did. Everything is beautiful. Hugs! deb

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh My! Your warm up papers alone are fabulous - love how you created these beauties! Chrisx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails